"18 Spiritual Teachings that Blew my Mind Wide Open."
Michelle Fajkus put together a great list of teachings that we talked about in class today. I needed to be reminded that worry is useless. Which one of these did you need to hear?
"Via Michelle Margaret Fajkus on Jul 5, 2014
1. Everything I need is already within me.
2. I can (and do) create my life through creative visualization (to a certain extent).
3. All things must pass.
4. Beliefs separate.
5. Faith is letting go.
6. All meditation is good meditation.
7. Metta. (Loving kindness meditation)
8. Each morning, I am born again. What I do today is what matters most.
9. Equanimity. (Balance in the mind)
10. No self. (Let go of "I")
11. Suffering is the result of clinging.
12. Worry is useless.
13. Friendship is the highest form of love.
14. Difficult people are the best teachers.
15. Therefore, be grateful to everyone and everything.
16. Don’t get on the train.
17. Breath is life.
18. Make your mind as vast as the sky."